Lab Technician (Permanent Role) - £20,000 - £24,000 - Co. Antrim
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to have been retained by a major pharmaceutical manufacturer to source a Laboratory Technician to join their expanding organisation in Co. Antrim on a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Lab Supervisor you will provide general laboratory support to the Analytical Development and Dissolution Teams. You will prepare reagents and volumetric solutions, ensure laboratory consumables are of a required level, and maintain accurate data records. Additionally you assist in sample management, conduct laboratory audits and engage in 5S activities.
- To maintain a high level of lab housekeeping including maintenance of glassware and waste duties.
- To perform routine calibrations of inspection and test equipment.
- Assist in ordering and maintenance of laboratory consumables.
- To prepare bench reagents and volumetric solutions as described in documented procedures.
- To perform laboratory inspection and testing activities as described in documented procedures.
- To maintain neat and accurate data records and to co-ordinate data archiving.
- To assist in sample management such as receipt, book-in, labelling, retain samples and disposal.
- To contribute to the writing of documentation and procedures that may be required.
- To adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice and Health and Safety legislation , including implementation of in-house policies (maintenance of MSDS files and COSHH colour coding)
- To efficiently review information and report unexpected results and failures promptly to senior personnel.
- Undertake any other duties, which may be assigned by Senior Management.
- Degree or equivalent in a related Science discipline
- Previous experience of working within a Laboratory environment
For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.