Immediate start for a labourer with a valid CSR Card.
- The work will be based in N.I & R.O.I
- Applicant must be willing to travel.
- When working in N.I employee must provide their own lunch but if working in R.O.I & staying away from home then the client will cover the cost of all meals, travel, accommodation etc.
- Candidate must hold a valid CSR Card
- Full driving license with no points would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Employee does not get paid for travel time to or from site.
- Working hours = Monday - Thursday 8am to 4:30pm / Friday - 8am to 3pm.
- There will be a paid 20 minute tea break & an unpaid 30 minute lunch break. ***No lunch break on a Friday due to the early finish.
- Daily working hours to be paid = 8 hrs M-T & 7 hrs on a Friday.
- Job role is to assist with the installation of vehicle & pedestrian restraint systems.
- Full training & all tools necessary to carry out the works will be provided.
- Job is based on a temporary / part-time basis but may lead to a more permanent position / full-time basis in the near future.
Please telephone our team for more information. Cv required for this role as soon as possible.