Our client require a Laundrette Assistant for their new shop based in Enniskillen
As a Laundrette Assistant, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including
- Receiving items from customers and mark them with codes or names
- Inspecting articles for stains and fabrics that require special care
- Sorting articles to be cleaned by fabric type, colour and cleaning technique
- Loading clothing into laundry and dry cleaning machines
- Adding detergent, bleach, and other chemicals to laundry and dry cleaning machines
- Removing, sorting and hanging clothing and other articles after they are removed from the machines
- Cleaning and maintaining laundry and dry cleaning machines
Hours of work:
- Mon - Sat, various shifts 7am - 1pm, 9am - 4pm and 1pm - 7pm
- Previous experience essential
- Must have experience of the cleaning process and treating spots and stains as well as the finishing process
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rate of Pay :£8ph
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.