LEAD GENERATION SPECIALISTS, DERRY CITY, £25K -35K PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION
We are working with an exciting new IT software company relocating to Derry City. Now's the time to be involved with video and mobile technology in the recruitment space. Everyone's talking about it and forward thinking businesses are quick to get involved.
Our client can quickly show real value to users. It's the right time to capitalise on this interest, it's here to stay and our client's expansion plans will demonstrate that they are the 'go to' provider for this technology and service, both in the UK and internationally.
So if you're ready to make a difference, here's an opportunity to join their sales team as a new
business Sales Executive and generate demand for their product and services by booking new business sales meetings.
Ideally you would have an interest in HR/ recruitment, people management and/or technology, and have a passion for improving processes, systems and find compelling solutions. This is a huge opportunity to become part of an expanding team in one of the fastest growing Industries.
● Professionally and effectively employ new sales skills to achieve targeted sales
● Identify and develop sources of potential clients
● Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, LinkedIn and email communication
● Overcome client objections
● Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed
● Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their
disadvantages and promote relevant benefits
● Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products
● Plan diary to make effective use of working day
● Maintain high standard of personal presentation
● Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
We are looking for the brightest sparks in the market to join our passionate team. To be considered for this New Business Development Executive role you will have the following key attributes:
● Proven new business experience (perhaps within the job advertising, technology in HR or
recruitment industries) with the ability to identify the right person and need.
● Excellent networking abilities.
● Ongoing learning and the opportunity to develop into the New Business Account Director team
● Be a part of a growing business (get involved)
● Regular team events
● The chance to earn uncapped commission if you put in the effort!