Business Development Executive - Lead Generator
Are you a great Business Developer? Are you interested in success? Do you want a great career?
My client, one of the countries fastest growing Wealth Management services, urgently require a Business Development Executive/ Appointment Setter to join their expanding team based in their new, purpose built, offices in Dublin 12.
Providing comprehensive financial planning and wealth management to trustees and corporate entities helping achieve financial goals, irrespective of their resources or life stage.
With a dedicated and vastly experienced team of qualified advisors they have strong relationships with other industry experts and professions which allow their clients to avail of a Financial Concierge Service while providing face-to-face wealth management advice, which is tailored to meet their client's specific circumstances.
This is a unique opportunity within an exciting sector, and is your role to grow and make into your own. You will have the opportunity to grow and manage your own customer base as well as grow your career within a fast paced and fast expanding organisation. There are significant career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
- Identify key decision makers and influencers in target companies
- Arrange face to face meetings with leads to progress the sales pipeline
- Provide input to strategic sales planning
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Working closely with sales and distribution leadership in driving development
- Account Development Planning
- You will also need to possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Excellent phone manner
- You have a minimum 3 years' previous sales, business development/lead generation experience in a similar environment
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding set KPI's and targets
- Proven ability to engage and converse at the Executive level.
- Team player essential
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Ability to influence prospective clients
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Education to degree level in Business - preferred
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary, up to €35k depending on experience
* Excellent benefits package
* Financial education assistance provided
* Genuine career progression opportunities