Lead Maintenance Technician
Location: County Antrim
Working hours: 24/7 shift pattern - 40 hours per week
Salary: 27-30k depending on experience plus 30% shift allowance
My client is a leading, global, technical engineering firm who produce hi spec components for the automotive industry and a position has arisen for a Lead Technician within the maintenance department.
Reporting to: Maintenance Supervisor
- Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing technical support resources and activities within manufacturing and maintenance environment.
- The successful candidate will be expected to ensure optimum performance of process equipment and technical assets so that company's, customer and quality requirements are met.
- You must demonstrate an ability to lead, motivate and manage team performance and be pro-active in developing your team.
- Strong communication skills and cross department cooperation are an essential function of this position.
- To maintain and develop documentation & records including technical documents & reports in line with TS16949 requirements
- To assist with investigation and troubleshooting of technical problems
- To conduct specialist continuous improvement projects as requested.
- To liaise with technical specialists such as machine suppliers
- You must have 5 years technical experience in maintenance, automation, programming, fault finding and product analysis.
- Qualified to HNC/HND in (Electronic / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering) and be able to demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative, identify projects and develop systems for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience as a lead maintenance role in a similar manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333