Grafton Technology has been retained by a market leading MSP for the provision of a Lead Microsoft Engineer. With ownership of two dedicated data centres in Northern Ireland and their own dedicated networking and support, they have a well structured plan on expanding their cloud offerings, particularly in the hybrid Microsoft Azure space.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, from SME's to multinational blue chips, providing remote and on site support for all clients along with support and maintenance of Datacentre infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, passionate and preferably have hands on exposure to Hardware, Network Infrastructure, Virtualisation and MS Servers 2008/ 2012. You must be able to demonstrate evidence of customer facing field service, installation and maintenance of Microsoft solutions. As well as being hands- on you must be able to demonstrate at least 2 years supervisory experience which includes project lead and people management experience.
- Project lead for customer facing solutions design and sales support
- Patching server and client side and implementation of company antivirus policy and desktop management policies - Data Centre and Customers where applicable
- Installation, maintenance, internal training and support of deployed Microsoft solutions
- Development and implementation of applicable procedures and processes within the Cloud Secure Division
- Complete required documentation and reporting in respect of the installation, configuration and commissioning of equipment as required
- Maintain Internal VMWare cluster hosting internal and client VMS (70+)
- Audit current server and backup infrastructure and make recommendations
- Review different options for internal IaaS platform deployment.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- A full driving license
- Proven experience of customer facing field service, installation and maintenance of Microsoft solutions.- Microsoft Server 2008/ 2012, Exchange 2013 and Hyper-V.
- Degree or equivalent in an ICT or related area and/ or current Microsoft certifications in Microsoft Server 2008/ 2012
- Desirable - Deployment experience of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure solutions
- Desirable - Microsoft accreditation to MCSE in Exchange and Server or demonstrably working towards these certifications.
PACKAGE: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus company car, mobile phone, laptop, simply health insurance & 33 days leave.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.