Our client, A large Public Sector organisation require a Leakage Data Analyst for a 3 month temporary assignment.
Role: Leakage Data Analyst
Pay rate: £12.07 per hour
Duration: 3 months
The role will be located within the Leakage Services Data Management Unit which is responsible for the monitoring and reporting of all leakage activities.
- Capability to analyse complex information and present conclusions.
- Ability to identify patterns and trends within datasets.
- Ability to adopt a systematic approach to identify problems and issues by applying business intelligence.
- High level of competency in the use of IT software such as Microsoft Office.
- Competency in Management Information development and analysis.
- Ability to operate within a target driven environment
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to contribute to the implementation of changes in services and procedures.
- Ability to anticipate problems and provide sound solutions.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with others within the team.
- Ability to work with people from differing disciplines and at different grades.
Information and Communication
- The ability to monitor existing company/functional communication and information systems to meet customer needs, KPIs, Regulatory requirements and company/functional objectives.
- The ability to communicate effectively with others in order to influence them and gain their commitment.
- Ability to adjust style to meet different situations and communicate information in an effective manner
Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate in their application form and where necessary at interview:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the analysis of business data
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the use of the standard Microsoft Office suite
- Have experience with working with colleagues across the business on a one-to-one basis
- Have experience of working both as part of a team and independently in order to produce results
- Have an understanding of leakage and network operating principles
- Technical knowledge, skills, and experience across the following:
- An understanding or knowledge of leakage calculations
- Leakage management software packages
- Ellipse / MWM
It is intended to hold a practical assessment as part of the interview process to assess the IT competency of candidates. This will be marked and will form part of the interview scoring matrix.
If interested please upload CV's to the link. Only candidates who meet all the essential criteria will be shortlisted.