Working on behalf of our public sector client I'm actively recruiting for a Leakage Data Analyst for an immediate start in Ballymena.
Leakage Data Analyst - Ballymena Town - £12.07 per hour
Ideal candidate's will have the ability to produce reports from the information collected from the Data Management System.
Duties will include:
- Analysing complex information and present conclusions
- Ability to identify patterns and trends within Data Management Unit
- Ability to adopt a systematic approach to identify problems and issues by applying business intelligence
All applicants MUST be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of leakage and network operating principles
- Minimum 2 years experience in the analysis of business data
- minimum 3 years experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
An advantage to those with technical knowledge in leakage management software packages, GIS, Ellipse/MWM or Rapid.
This is not an exhaustive list only a summary of duties requires. To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.