Lean Project Engineer
Location: County Antrim
Salary: 25-35k plus benefits package
My client is a long standing Engineering/Manufacturing firm based in County Antrim. They are a market leader in their field and are currently seeking an experienced Lean Project Engineer to join the Engineering team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for the introduction of lean manufacturing principles throughout the various departments of the production facility.
- Eliminate waste through the introduction of lean methodologies
- Prepare, schedule, implement and monitor the assigned projects
- Report progress of projects in a weekly review
- Develop best practises for production efficiency and assist with the training / education of shop floor operators
- Ensure any new systems implemented are documented and included in our training literature for future employees
- Auditing of implemented lean processes to ensure shop floor compliance
- Proven experience of implementing lean principles
- Competent in Microsoft office (primarily excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Time management & organisational skills
- Experience of working in a heavy engineering environment
- Ability to work extra hours in order to see projects through
- Proven experience of problem solving.
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Patrick Moore on 02890 323333