Grafton HR is exclusively representing an excellent client, currently going through an exciting time of growth. They are at the fore-front of cutting edge technology and manufacturing in Northern Ireland and are now looking to hire a Learning and Development Coordinator to help take their existing team and future staff to the next level!
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Learning and Development Coordinator will lead the L&D function, analysing training and development needs for all members of staff from most Junior to most Senior.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of this company by working with Senior Management to strategically coordinate relevant training to different areas of the business.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and implement relevant in-house training courses
- Coordinate external training, preparation of materials, manuals and literature
- Implement Senior Management training programme
- Evaluate current market trends, and competitor information
- Support and Develop apprenticeship program in conjunction with HR
- Deliver a robust induction process and facilitate on-job competency assessments of new starters
- Ownership of the company skills matrix, mapping the needs of the business and projected growth plans
- Monitor knowledge retention statistics and plan strategies depending on skills gaps
Skills & Experience required:
- Drive, commitment and self-motivation in abundance
- Experience designing training initiatives across multiple topics
- Experience working in a training environment within Manufacturing
- Confidence in communicating to all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive and innovative
Located in County Antrim, just a 30 minute drive from Belfast and along very accessible transport routes, my client is a big believer in their staff and look after them well with benefits such as; annual performance related bonus, flexi-time working, annual leave allowance above the average or statutory, pension contribution, various other perks.
I can't recommend this company enough. They are an exciting company with a fantastic vision for what they are doing now, and where they want to be in the future. They really are making big waves in Northern Ireland and this is your chance to be in on the action!
Closing date Friday 29th September at 12noon.
Interested Learning and Development Coordinators should forward their CV immediately!
If you would like to discuss this Learning & Development Coordinator role in more detail, please contact Kathryn Bennett on 0777 3197 909
If this Human Resource role is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other opportunities in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017