Learning & Development Manager
GRAFTON HR EXCLUSIVE
Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively assisting a leading Tyrone based organisation, wishing to appoint a Learning & Development Manager, to a newly created position within the business.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the set up and implementation of a brand new L&D function for the organisation, with particular focus on developing a graduate and apprenticeship program, to help attract, develop and mould the future of the organisations skilled employee base.
You will be tasked with developing relationships with Universities and College's across the UK and Ireland, to promote the organisation and skills identified within the business as critical for future growth.
You will also help implement a Talent & Management Development program, working in partnership with the senior management team.
This is a standalone role with support of an administrative department and will require a strong hands on Training Specialist, keen to take ownership of a brand new Training function, through initial set up and roll out, to longer term strategic planning.
- Development of Company Training Plan and Strategy
- Development of Graduate and Apprentice programs, partnering with Universities and Colleges
- Development and delivery of Management & Leadership program
- Develop induction and on boarding plan for new employees
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and design of departmental skills requirements
- Develop a skills matrix
- Review of Company's National skill requirements.
- Source external training providers(were applicable)
- Manage and monitor trainee feedback to check effectiveness of training and for future planning of courses.
- Record training information to ensure accuracy of employee training records.
- Develop and monitor Training budget
- Monitor progress of trainees, evaluating the quality and effectiveness of internal and external training.
- Obtain and manage certificates and records of new recruits.
- Stay up to date with training industry developments.
- Adhoc requirements
- 5 + years exp of working in a commercial and fast paced Training related role
- Exp of developing a graduate/apprentice program
- Exp in the design and delivery of management & leadership training
- Up do date knowledge of legislative training requirements across UK & Ireland
- Access to transport and willingness to travel
- Training exp gained within the manufacturing or construction sector
- Exp in e-learning techniques and programmes.
- Proficient in use of MS Office packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An insightful, collaborative and inspiring personality, able to engage and influence stakeholders of all levels
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
To apply, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR for immediate consideration and shortlisting on 07773197121 or apply through the link
GRAFTON HR - CIPD NORTHERN IRELAND HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017