Learning & Development Specialist
Grafton HR Exclusive
Grafton HR is representing a global manufacturing organisation based in County Antrim, with further growth protected over the coming years. As the business continues to grow, they are now seeking to appoint a Learning & Development Specialist, to help set up a brand new L&D function for the organisation, with particular focus on developing a graduate and apprentice program to help attract a new generation of employees and future leaders into the business.
This is a standalone role which will require a strong hands on Training Specialist, keen to take ownership of a brand new Training function, through initial set up and roll out, to longer term strategic planning.
As Learning & Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the entire setup up the new L&D department, co-ordinating various aspects which include developing company culture, working closely with the HR Team to develop and implement various training initiatives for all parts of the business.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the L&D Specialist will be responsible for the following duties,(not exhaustive);
- Development of Company Training Plan and Strategy.
- Development of Graduate and Apprentice programs, partnering with Universities and Colleges.
- Development and delivery of Management & Leadership program.
- Develop induction and on boarding plan for new employees.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and design of departmental skills requirements.
- Develop a skills matrix for staff to develop their skills.
- Review of Company's National skill requirements.
- Source external training providers(were applicable).
- Manage and monitor trainee feedback to check effectiveness of training and for future planning of courses.
- Record training information to ensure accuracy of employee training records.
- Develop and monitor Training budget.
- Monitor progress of trainees, evaluating the quality and effectiveness of internal and external training.
- Obtain and manage certificates and records of new recruits.
- Stay up to date with training industry developments.
- 3 - 5 years exp of working in a commercial and fast paced Training related role
- Exp in the design and delivery of management & leadership training
- Up do date knowledge of legislative training requirements across UK
- Access to transport
- Training exp gained within the manufacturing sector.
- Proficient in use of MS Office packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An insightful, collaborative and inspiring personality, able to engage and influence stakeholders of all levels
To apply, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR for immediate consideration and shortlisting on 07725825693 or send your CV to email@example.com.