Learning & Development Specialist
Grafton HR is representing a market leading organisation based in County Antrim, with further growth protected over the coming years. As the business continues to grow, they are now seeking to appoint a Learning & Development Specialist, to help support the L&D function for the organisation, with particular focus on the design and delivery of leadership and management development programmes.
This is a field based role which will require strong, hands on Training Specialist, keen to take ownership of the Training function, rolling it out across Northern Ireland.
As Learning & Development Specialist, you will be responsible for design and delivery of the L&D strategy across Northern Ireland, co-ordinating various aspects which include developing company culture, working closely with the HR Team to develop and implement various training initiatives for all parts of the business.
Reporting to the Head of L&D, the L&D Specialist will be responsible for the following duties:
- Design and delivery of management development plans
- To identify, evaluate and prioritise the training needs across the business
- To maintain continuous improvement in the quality and quantity of the Training delivered.
- To report to Head of L&D on cost effectiveness, qualitative and quantitative measures achieved.
- Plan, organise and deliver training sessions which are creative in design and engaging for learners.
- To ensure that all training delivered and/ or advice given to customers meets legislative requirements.
- To take personal responsibility for performance and personal and professional development
- Develop induction and on boarding plan for new employees.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and design of departmental skills requirements.
- Develop a skills matrix for staff to develop their skills.
- To demonstrate continuous improvement in customer feedback and evaluation.
- Review of Company's National skill requirements.
- Manage and monitor trainee feedback to check effectiveness of training and for future planning of courses.
- Record training information to ensure accuracy of employee training records.
- Develop and monitor Training budget.
- Monitor progress of trainees, evaluating the quality and effectiveness of internal and external training.
- Obtain and manage certificates and records of new recruits.
- Stay up to date with training industry developments.
- 3 - 5 years exp of working in a commercial and fast paced Training related role
- Exp in the design and delivery of management & leadership training is essential, therefore you CV should reflect this
- Up do date knowledge of legislative training requirements across UK
- Access to transport
- Training exp gained within a fast paced environment
- Proficient in use of MS Office packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An insightful, collaborative and inspiring personality, able to engage and influence stakeholders of all levels
- Ideally, you will be educated to degree level, possessing additional training qualifications
To apply, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR for immediate consideration and shortlisting on 07725825693 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.