Grafton HR is proud to be representing a global professional services client, who presently have a requirement for a highly experienced Senior Learning & Development Specialist for their Belfast operation.
This is a newly created role, with responsibility for supporting the effective performance of both the Belfast and London teams, ensuring they are equipped with the capabilities and skills to operate at the highest level in a fast paced, challenging business environment.
Reporting into the Learning & Development Manager in London, the Senior Learning & Development Specialist will support career development through design and delivery of specific training responsive the bespoke needs to the team in Belfast and London. The successful candidate will be tasked with driving culture of ongoing Learning & Development for all team members, drawing on the resources of other global Learning & Development teams when required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the training framework for the teams in Belfast and London, strategically supporting the Learning & Development Manager in London
- Conducting training needs analysis across client groups and implementing appropriate development plans and interventions
- Co-ordinating the design and delivery of practice area specific training programmes for the teams in Belfast and London
- Co-ordination and delivery of inductions for new joiners to the teams
- Delivering skills training, including legal writing and drafting training
- Managing the Belfast Leadership Development Programme
- Involvement in the design and delivery of training for the tailored engagement programme with various Universities
- Involvement in the design and delivery of an E-Learning academy
- Design and delivery of other bespoke Learning & Development programmes
- Liaising closely with the Learning & Development team in London and international offices
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external training providers
- Oversee the maintenance of intranet pages and creation of e-learning resources
- Oversee the maintenance of continuing professional development and other training records and attendance
- Management of L&D budget for the teams in Belfast and London
The successful candidate
- Minimum of 3 years + experience in a similar Learning & Development role
- Professional services experience is desirable
- Experience in the design and delivery of training programmes and workshops
- Proven track record of working with senior stakeholder to design and implement complex training programmes
- Willingness to travel for meetings on a quarterly basis, within the UK
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Belfast City centre location
- Global professional services organisation
To apply for this exciting, newly created opportunity, please call Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 for a confidential discussion, or forward your CV to email@example.com.