Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Learning Resource Assistant to start ASAP until November 2018 (with a possibility of extention).
Pay rate: 0-12 weeks under 25 £7.05ph over 25 £7.50ph from week 13 £9.01ph
Hours: 36 Hours, Mon-Thurs - 8.30am-5pm, Fri - 8.30am-2.30pm. One late evening 6.30/6.45pm every fortnight.
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification (or Higher) in any discipline.
- GCSE English (Grade A*- C) or Essential/Key Skill Level 2 in Communication or equivalent.
- GCSE Mathematics (Grade A*- C) or Essential/Key Skill Level 2 in Application of Number or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience within the last 5 years working in a customer focused environment
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Library and Information Studies or a closely related area.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a Learning Resource Centre/Library environment.
Other Essential Criteria
- A full current driving licence which enables you to drive in Northern Ireland, and access to a car for official business purposes. (Please refer to the General section in the application pack for further information regarding applicants with disabilities).
- Participate in the enrolment cover rota.
- Provide reports, written and oral, as required
- Ensure that all documentation and authorisation procedures are adhered to.
- The post-holder may be required to undertake work outside normal working hours.
- Within the context of the post, ensure full compliance with College health and safety requirements.
- Assist in the promotion and display of learning resources and services.
- Participate in appropriate staff development programmes.
- Within the context of the post, ensure full compliance with College Equality requirements.
- Ensure that information is stored securely in all areas in line with the College Data Protection Policy.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33.00 A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Helen McNamara will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**Please note the closing date for this role is Wednesday 4th Oct at 12noon.**