Our client, a large Public Sector Organisation are currently seeking a Full Time Lecturer in Electrical Installation who is available immediately
Role: Full Time Lecturer in Electrical Installation
Hours of work: Various
Duration: until June 2018
- Produce schemes of work and lesson plans;
- Teach on a range of courses;
- Setting and grading assignment work;
- Maintenance of student records, class registers and preparation of reports;
- Monitoring resources and their use;
- Liaising with external examiners, moderators and verifiers;
- Compliance with student disciplinary procedures
- Unless already recognised by the Department for Employment and Learning for teaching in Further Education as a Full Time or Associate Lecturer, applicants must hold GCSE English Language (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills level 2 or higher in Communication, or equivalent AND GCSE Mathematics (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills Level 2 or higher in Application of Number, OR NICATS Access Maths Modules
- EITHER Hold, or be in the process of completing, a teaching qualification recognised by the Department for Employment and Learning for teaching in further education, OR give a commitment that you will undertake the Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Further Education) in line with the requirements of the Contract for Lecturers.
- A minimum of a level 5 qualification in an electrical, engineering or a contruction related discipline
- Completed an electrical installation apprenticeship programme to NVQ Level 3
- Hold Level 3 2391 or 2394 & 5 inspection and testing qualifications
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Wednesday 20th Sept 2017