Belfast City Centre
Permanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal secretary in Belfast city centre for one of the leading Law firms in Belfast.
- Providing secretarial support to allocated fee earners.
- Typing, filing and archiving duties.
- When required, reception duties including answering of telephones, taking telephone messages and meeting and greeting visitors to the office.
- Contributing to the answering of overflow calls from reception.
- Delivery or collection of documents to or from other practices, institutions, the post office or court offices.
- Collection and delivery of the DX in the mornings and evenings if required.
- Photocopying, and compiling of documentation.
- Implementation of the Practice's Lexcel System and compliance with the Lexcel procedures and all practice policies.
- Making tea/coffee for client attending meetings at the office as and when required.
- Managing a neat filing system and diary system of key dates for allocated fee-earners.
- Maintaining a tidy work station and work area at all times.
- Occasionally ordering stationery, purchasing postage stamps, and reporting equipment faults if required.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support for other fee earners in the practice in the absence of other staff.
- Maintaining a neat and tidy appearance and being courteous to all staff and clients.
- Undertake such training identified by the practice as being required to fulfill the requirements of the job.
- Keeping the firm's registers up to date, including the wills, deeds and archiving registers.
- Compliance with the firm's book keeping and accounting practices.
MUST HAVE MINIMUM 1 YEAR LEGAL SECRETARY EXPERIENCE!!!
For consideration please submit your CV online to Katie Doyle