Part time Leisure and Fitness Associates required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Comber - £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Part time Leisure and Fitness Associate
Rate of Pay: £7.05 (under 25) or £7.50 (over 25) per hour
Hours: Average 26 hours per week - Depending on rota
Duration: 13 weeks +
- Perform any duties which ensure that the programme of activities within the Centre operates smoothly, efficiently and safely and in the best interests of the user
- Perform all duties in a manner which ensures that a high standard of customer care is achieved at all times
- Supervise all indoor and outdoor areas as required to ensure that the facility operate safely and efficiently
- Required to provide assistance to members of the public, including assisting with the supervision of children, on a regular basis
- Directly participate in the delivery of the centre's activities as and where required and appropriate to the individuals training and qualifications that were relied upon to secure their appointment
- Undertake administration duties and cash handling duties associated with the post
- Perform all duties in accordance with the agreed policies and operating procedures for the centres
- Undertake any duties required to ensure that the highest possible level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the facilities at all times
- Actively promote the centre and all its services in a positive manner at all times
- Respond to change in trends and practices within the industry to ensure that the expectations of the customer are fulfilled and their experiences positive
- Assist with the maintenance of any applicable quality awards
- Ensure compliance with the Council's policies and procedures, relevant legislation and health and safety guidelines
- Any other duties as may be allocated and appropriate to the post's grade, including interchange of duties to cover for leave, sickness, employee vacancies etc.
- Previous experience in the Leisure Industry, spin and coaching qualification and at least one other coaching qualification in the leisure industry.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted. Successful applicants will need to apply for an Access NI clearance at a cost of £33.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 14TH AUGUST 2017**