Grafton Technology is currently working with one of NI's fastest growing IT Services and Support Company. They are expert technology providers of Microsoft Cloud solutions and Office 365 as well as IT infrastructure experts to both the private and public sector.
There is now an excellent opportunity for another Tier 2 Infrastructure Consultant to work within their expanding projects team. You will be providing support in both a remote capacity, as well as some on-site work to resolve a number of technical issues, such as server issues / networking / deployment of Office 365 installations.
This is a great opportunity to build your skills in both depth and breadth in a highly technical, fast-paced environment while working with a wide variety of cutting edge, public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Provide remote and onsite support to SMEs.
- User management and administration through AD.
- Integration of office 365 products with onsite AD (AADsync, SSO).
- Offsite Backup and Replication Setup and Management (DR Solutions).
- Deployment and Management of Hyper-V and VMWare Clusters.
- Server Builds and Migrations to cloud and in-house platforms
- A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013
- Experience of working in a virtual environment (VMware or Hyper V)
- Office 365 - Experience of installation, configuration and migration.
- Firewall and security appliance experience
Desirable - Experience of IaaS implementation and management using Microsoft Azure and/or AWS.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.