Senior Linux Engineer required for highly successful FinTech company in Belfast. 3-6 month contract (excellent daily rate) high probability of being made permanent.
Our client is a global leader in financial technology managed services and IT infrastructure products. With a global client presence spanning over 20 countries worldwide with seven offices covering these regions. They are now expanding on their Belfast site by appointing another Sys Admin join the team in Belfast.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a key part of a fresh organisation, who are seeking to bring in a mid- level Systems Administrator to support and scale the infrastructure for production and internal environment. You will be supporting large enterprise Linux teams as well as regularly contributing to an exciting range of cutting edge IT projects.
- Ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting and reporting for the infrastructure
- Assist with capacity planning for all aspects of the infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of RedHat Linux
- Experience with monitoring and administration tools - Nagios, Ganglia, Splunk
- Design, propose and deploy central Nagios Monitoring
- Design, deploy and manage nagios plugins on a 99% RedHat server base.
- 3+ years working within Systems Administration
- Scripting experience (Perl/Bash)
- Previous experience supporting a high frequency trading environment would be looked at favourably
- Knowledge of LAMP stack
- An operational and working knowledge of VMware and vSphere
If you are interested in joining a company that invests heavily in their staff and offers training and a structured career plan then I want to hear from you.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.