Librarian required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Enniskillen area
Role: Temporary Librarian
Rate of Pay: 0-12 weeks £9ph 13+weeks £15.24ph
Hours: 37 Hours - Generally 0900 to 1700 plus willing to provide residential support one evening per week 1730-0800 hours.
Duration: 4 weeks (minimum)
- Support for delivery of equine education, industry training and technology transfer.
- Librarian duties - issue of books, ordering new stock, provision of support to students on Higher and Further Education programmes at CAFRE, Enniskillen Campus.
- The Librarian also works as a member of our Student Residential Support Team providing essential cover from 0530 to 0800.
- 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths OR equivalent/ higher relevant qualification.
- At least 1 years relevant experience of providing a face to face service with a diverse range of the public in a customer-focused environment (paid or voluntary).
- Experience of using ICT for finding information and a proficiency in the use of the internet and office based software packages, such as Word and Excel.
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience of working as a librarian
- Experience of working with young people
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Helen McNamara will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.
*PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 9TH OCTOBER AT 12 NOON*