Temporary Librarian required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Enniskillen area
Rate of Pay: 0-12 weeks £9ph 13+weeks £15.24ph
Hours: 37 Hours - Generally 0900 to 1700 plus willing to provide residential support one evening per week 1730-0800 hours.
Duration: 4 weeks (minimum)
- Support for delivery of equine education, industry training and technology transfer.
- Librarian duties - issue of books, ordering new stock, provision of support to students on Higher and Further Education programmes at CAFRE, Enniskillen Campus.
- The Librarian also works as a member of our Student Residential Support Team providing essential cover from 0530 to 0800.
- 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths OR equivalent/ higher relevant qualification.
- At least 1 years relevant experience of providing a face to face service with a diverse range of the public in a customer-focused environment (paid or voluntary).
- Experience of using ICT for finding information and a proficiency in the use of the internet and office based software packages, such as Word and Excel.
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience of working as a librarian
- Experience of working with young people
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.
*PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER AT 5PM*