We are creating a pool of candidates for upcoming temporary Library Assistant positions for a Public Sector organisation in various locations throughout NI.
Role: Temporary Library Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.94/hour
Location: Various throughout Northern Ireland
Hours: flexible hours available including full-time and part-time
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Filing, photocopying, general admin duties as required
- 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths OR equivalent/ higher relevant qualification.
- At least 2 years relevant experience of providing a face to face service with a diverse range of the public in a customer-focused environment (paid or voluntary).
- Experience of using ICT for finding information and a proficiency in the use of the internet and office based software packages, such as Word and Excel.
- Experience of working as part of a team making a significant contribution to team objectives.
- Previous experience in a similar role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Ruth Ford will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £33 payable to Access NI. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE IS FRIDAY 30TH JUNE AT 5PM.