Library Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Ardoyne area
Role: Temporary Library Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.94ph
Hours: 4.5 hours per week, every Wednesday
Duration: 8 weeks (may be extended)
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Filing, photocopying, general admin duties as required
- 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths OR equivalent/ higher relevant qualification.
- At least 1 years relevant experience of providing a face to face service with a diverse range of the public in a customer-focused environment (paid or voluntary).
- Experience of using ICT for finding information and a proficiency in the use of the internet and office based software packages, such as Word and Excel.
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, a member fo the public sector team will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE MONDAY 17TH JULY AT 12 NOON