Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require 6 x Lifeguards to start A.S.A.P until November 2017
Role: Lifeguard x 6
Pay rate: £7.50 p/h
Hours: Part time hours on a rota basis
- Ensuring the safety of bathers by adhering to both Normal and Emergency Operating Procedures. This will include testing and recording water quality results.
- Rotational patrol and supervision of the pool, inflatable and Activities Areas ensuring safe functioning of the equipment.
- Create a respectful relationship with customers and other members of staff
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within and around the patrol area. This will include the cleaning of showers, toilets, changing areas, lockers, water features, replenishing toilet rolls, replacing refuse bags, brushing the play areas and other cleaning duties as required around the Complex.
- When necessary, carry out First Aid within the confines of your qualification and complete the relevant incident report forms.
- Assist with the implementation of the summer events programme as required.
- Be responsible for the safe keeping of keys and the security of all stores during shift.
Applicants must possess at least one or more of the following qualifications or equivalent qualification:
- National Beach Lifeguard Qualification
- RLSS Silver Cross
- RLSS Bronze Cross
- Award of Merit
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard Module (This qualification must be valid until 30.09.17)
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.