Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation based in Causeway Coast & Glens require 24 x Lifeguards to start A.S.A.P
Role: Lifeguard x 24
Pay rate:£7.50 p/h
Hours: Daily rota basis
- Complying with the Councils code of practice relating to supervision of wet play area.
- Complying with the Council's code of practice relating to Health & Safety procedures and at all times adhere to COSHH regulations as they apply to the facility.
- Supervising changing/shower areas and other parts of the Centre as directed.
- Clean all parts of the Complex, using all machines and equipment allocated. This includes external areas in the immediate vicinity of the Centre.
- Collecting user tickets for the various activity areas if required.
- Administrating First Aid plus record and reporting injuries.
- Supervising members of the public using the Complex and enforcing all rules and regulations, to include emergency procedures as relevant to the situation.
- Carry out basic condition checks for equipment/structures within the facility and recording of same.
- Must hold the RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (valid throughout the full Summer Season)
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate, confident and able to deal with the public with the public in a professional manner.
- Able to relate well to all age groups, especially young children.
- Available during the months of June, July & August.
- Must be available to work a 7 day week on Rota basis as per needs of the service. Operational hours currently run from approximately 10.15 pm to 8 pm.
- Must attend regular staff training sessions (Sunday morning sessions)
- Participate in water based staff training sessions (Sunday morning) in order to maintain a relevant standard of competency in responding to Water Emergency incidents.
- Possess a valid First Aid at Work Certificate.
- Previous experience as a Lifeguard.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.