Job Title Logistics Administrator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a temporary vacancy for a Logistics Administrator.
The Role: Logistics Administrator, in Naas, Co Kildare.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Creating outturn reports and labels for imports.
- Managing Re-processing stock at the depot and external Re-processing returns from the customer.
- Production of Reports for reprocessing and inbound goods.
- Liaison with Customer and Warehouse personnel.
- Creating Manifests for export.
- Booking trailers for export with external hauliers.
- Working on a pallet build system.
- Creating outgoing orders to push stock out to stores.
- Strong Administrative Skills and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail/accuracy with the right aptitude for building pallets.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player.
- Good communication skills with the ability to multi-task where required.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel.
Desirable: Minimum 2 years Office Administration experience, ideally in a Logistics environment. Previous experience in solving Customer queries advantageous.
Hours of work: 9.00 - 17.30 (Mon-Fri, Flexible)
Pay Rate: €10.66 per hour
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.