Grafton Recruitment are seeking applications from experienced Logistics Support Administrators on behalf of our client, a major retail and distribution company based in Mallusk.
This role is available as a 6-9 month contract due to maternity leave within the business.
The Logistics Support administrator will support the Logistics Team Leader with:
- Processing delivery instructions
- Liaise with internal and external hauliers to arrange shipments, working within timescales and deadlines
- Completion of all relevant compliance paperwork
- Confirm internal transport bookings
- Coordinate with warehouse and production personnel
- Manage and maintain data spreadsheets and prepare packing lists/delivery notes
- Complete all paperwork and ensure H&S is paramount in all activities
Suitable candidates will have proven administration experience, preferably within a logistical environment, although strong administration experience in any industry will be considered. Good Excel skills are also required.
This role will be an immediate start, once the successful candidate has been identified. Please submit your CV below if you are interested in this position. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 02890 895 824 for further information.