Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Logistics Administrator for our client based in Naas Co. Kildare.
Our client is a leading Transport and Logistics company and is looking for an experienced Logistics Administrator to join their job.
Duties will include:
- Creating outturn reports and labels for imports.
- Managing Re-processing stock at the depot and external Re-processing returns from the customer.
- Production of Reports for reprocessing and inbound goods.
- Liaison with Customer and Warehouse personnel.
- Creating Manifests for export.
- Booking trailers for export with external hauliers.
- Working on a pallet builds system.
- Creating outgoing orders to push stock out to stores.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Customer first attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven ability to over achieve on targets and KPI's
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Naas Location
- Lots of room of career progression
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 450 5288