Our Client, a Global equipment business based in Lisburn County Antrim are looking for a professional individual to join their head office team as Logistics Co-Ordinator
£17,000-£20,000 (depending on experience)
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30
This role will involve travelling across the UK and Europe
- Working very closely with the Logistics Manager planning fleet movements in the most efficient and cost effective way
- Working with other depots to optimise the usage of any spare capacity within contract fleets and Primary Transport fleet
- Assisting the Logistics Manager and Operations staff with the resolution of any problems eg failed deliveries, damages, equipment failures etc
- Liaising with customers regarding ETAs
- Updating the transport diary daily
- Prepare departmental KPIs as instructed by the Logistics Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Producing daily & weekly costing KPIs to show profitability and highlight any concerns
- A real desire to progress and develop in your career
- Have good IT skills
- Good problem solving skills with great attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Caitriona on 028 9266 7585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.