Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
A number of Loss Data Collection Case Handlers positions are expected to be coming on within our clients Risk Area in Belfast.
Key aspects of this role include identifying and validating Loss Data fields. Daily communication with Relationship Managers (RMs) located in many different regions is required.
A typical day will involve:
- Reading case files (electronic and paper)
- Inputting Loss Data into a template
- Validating Loss Data provided by RMs to ensure it is accurate against valid sources and client files
- Raising and resolving queries
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with Relationship Mangers and team members.
- General business experience, ideally within relevant business area (Banking/Risk)
- Some understanding of banking, corporate and financial terminology
- Knowledge of the range of different customer entity types e.g. sole traders, corporate bodies, partnerships, trusts, limited companies etc.)
- Level of IT literacy including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF
- Knowledge of Bank systems (back office), policy and procedure planning and analytical skills
- Previous experience working in a Bank or Financial Services Organisation is strongly desirable,
- Pre- screening will be required which would include candidate's passing a credit vetting check.
- Please note that Grafton expect this role to start shortly and we are awaiting final confirmation from our client on start dates etc.,
- If interested please submit your c.v. or call Paula McClymont on Tel.02890322022 for further information.