- GCSE's including Maths and English
- CV must demonstrate previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to work rotating day and night shifts, 12 hours which will include weekends on a rotational basis
- Working with minimal supervision and achieving daily targets for output
- Completing paperwork clearly
- Checking quality of products on an hourly basis
- Working in a warm environment
If you're interested please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or phone Peter on 02838353335 to discuss.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.