Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has vacancies for Machine Operators at their site in Co Fermanagh.
- Operating PLC machines
- To detect any defects in the machines and rectify using best practices.
- Carry out minor repairs
- Daily Checks and inspections
- Carry out daily routine activities in back yard and production floor
- Log and monitor control system data
- Ensure quality, continuous supply and correct storage on incoming raw materials
- Comply with health and safety policies and housekeeping standards
Hours of work:
- 12 hour shifts
- Day, Night and weekends - Continental
- Previous experience working within an industrial, manufacturing engineering or construction environment would be an advantage
- Previous forklift/shovel experience would be an advantage
- Good team player
- Highly motivated
- Good initiative
- Adherence to H+S regulations
- Salary £21.5k plus 10% monthly bonus
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.