Machining Process Engineer
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 Negotiable
Location: County Antrim
Grafton Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit and experienced Machining Process Engineer for a market leading manufacturing firm based in County Antrim.
In this role you will ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved from machining centres. This will consist of assessment of machinery defects, product defects and human error. You will be responsible for the development of working improvements throughout the hi-tech machining centre through the creation of process and machinery improvements.
* Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
* Experience in an engineering role, preferably in the development of processes.
* Experience/knowledge of machinery efficiency/functionality.
* Experience of CNC horizontal and vertical machining centres
* Knowledge of ISO programming and editing
* Able to read and understand engineering drawings
* Third level qualification in an engineering discipline or time-served machinist
* Experience in programming CNC machinery.
The salary for this position is negotiable depending on experience.
Graduate Mechanical Engineers will also be considered.
The role is on day shift initially for training which could be up to 12 months depending on experience and will then change to a 3 shift pattern (Monday to Friday) with a generous 22% shift allowance.
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333