Salary: 30-40k plus benefits package
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in their field. They have a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician. Based mainly at their Enniskillen plant you will be responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all plant and machinery.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Electrician will work closely with all staff in each area to ensure the smooth running of core business plant, maximise the utilization of machinery and equipment, proactively work to eliminate plant downtime and make improvements to the processes.
* Comply with health and safety standards
* Completing the electrical maintenance and PLC controls support within all areas of the plant
* Carryout visual inspections of electrical equipment assess and repair
* Fault diagnosis; both from an electrical and PLC controls perspective
* Appropriately using and handling of electrical repair and test equipment
* To liaise with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in proper working order
* To work with Maintenance Systems to carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment
* Complete a log of electrical repair, PLC code changes and maintenance works
* To ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations
* Maintaining records of all electrical and controls
* Qualified time served Electrician (with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an industrial environment)
* 17th Edition Qualification
* Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an industrial environment with Allen Bradley PLC hardware, software and communication systems.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Patrick Moore on 02890 323333