Location: County Antrim
Salary: 30k to 33k per annum
Working hours: 8 hour shifts (7-3, 3-11 &11-7) or Continental 12's.
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading Engineering firm within the Automotive industry. My client is a market leading, advanced Engineering firm located in County Antrim. With long standing relationships and high volume contracts with the biggest names in the automotive industry they offer long term stability and security to their employees. They currently have opportunities for Maintenance Electrician(s) to join their team with primary responsibility for planned, preventative maintenance across the County Antrim facility. This is a full time, permanent opportunity on either 8 hour or 12 hour shifts depending on which part of the business the successful Maintenance Electrician(s) are assigned to.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Maintenance Electrician will:
- The maintenance, servicing and installation of manufacturing machinery.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximizing uptime of machinery.
- Compliance with health and safety
- The Maintenance Electrician will be tasked with identifying improvements to machinery, efficiency and layout of kit and will also implement change in line with Engineering leaders.
- You will be a time-served, maintenance electrician with experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You will have the ability to diagnose electrical faults down to board level.
- It would be beneficial to have knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, refrigeration systems and electronics, but not essential.
The successful Maintenance Electrician will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa £30,000 to £33,000 per annum depending on shift and will also benefit from pension, life assurance and health cover.
The Maintenance Electrician will ideally live within the County Antrim area however the business is also within reasonable distance from County Armagh and County Down areas.
Interested Maintenance Electricians can apply but submitting a completed CV via the link on the job board.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.