Maintenance Electrician - Days
Location: Newry, Co Down (Lisburn or Banbridge or Armagh)
Salary: £14.50 per hour plus regular overtime at x1.5
Working hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading Food/FMCG Manufacturing firm.
My client is a UK market leading, progressive production firm located in Newry. They have a current opportunity for a Maintenance Electrician to join their team with primary responsibility for planned, preventative maintenance across the Newry facility. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a leading salary for a day shift position.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Electrical Maintenance Electrician will:
- Day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance duties
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- The Maintenance Electrician/Maintenance Engineer will complete repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment .
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Electrician or Maintenance Engineer capacity.
- Strong Technical Skills.
- Time served Technician as a Mech-Elect maintenance within production environment.
The successful Maintenance Electrician/Maintenance Engineer will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa £14.50 per hour depending on experience plus overtime on a regular basis.
The Maintenance Electrician/Maintenance Engineer will ideally live within the County Down area however the client is willing to speak with candidates that may be open to travel or even relocation.
Interested Maintenance Electricians/Maintenance Engineers can apply but submitting a completed CV via the link on the job board.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.