Salary: 30k plus exceptional benefits package
Hours: Rotating 12 hour shifts (Days & Nights), 14 shifts in 28 days.
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a market leader in their field. They have a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician (the position has arisen through continued expansion) who will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and be responsible for electrical maintenance within all areas of the plant.
- The maintenance, servicing and installation of equipment.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximizing uptime of machinery.
- Compliance with health and safety
- It is essential that applicants have a relevant electrical/engineering qualification
- Experience working within a manufacturing operation and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Previous experience of operating computers and computerised machinery would be a distinct advantage.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Patrick Moore on 02890 323333