Working hours: Continental shifts
Salary: Competitive, negotiable depending on experience (25-27k)
My client is a leading, global brand in the FMCG/food sector and one of Ireland's most reputable companies. With multiple sites in Ireland they are a recognised household name. They have a vacancy for a Maintenance Electrician who will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for:
- Installation work for Three Phase and Single Phase applications.
- Repairs and maintenance of PLC controlled machinery.
- Repair and installation of high voltage distribution systems.
- Diagnostic work on Three Phase motors.
- Scale calibration and maintenance.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated Work Management documentation.
- Reading of electrical drawings.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Must be a Time/Skill-Served Electrician with Industrial/manufacturing Experience.
- Must have an electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
- Fault finding experience on automated machinery essential
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- Must have experience of Three and Single Phase motors.
- Experience of Continuous Improvement techniques
- Experience of PLC controlled machinery
- Experience of High Voltage Distribution Systems
- Experience of working on food processing equipment
This position is continental shift based, rotating days and nights, 7-7.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333