Maintenance Electrician - Days
Location: County Antrim
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 basic (40k per annum including overtime) depending on experience plus excellent benefits package including: Healthcare, pension, overtime, on-call allowance, Life assurance
(Overtime on Saturdays & Sundays for PPM)
My client is a leading innovative company who operate in the renewable energy sector. They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Electrician to join their County Antrim facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
Reporting to the Group Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks and will work as part of the Engineering Team in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Providing knowledge, experience and support to install, maintain and repair production and ancillary equipment
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Carrying out reactive maintenance as required
- Identifying and implementing improvements on equipment
- Maintaining appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- While the role is that of a maintenance technician, it does involve the use of other skills such as mechanical fitting to be able to complete tasks around the production machinery.
- Time-served electrician with formal qualifications and a minimum of 4 years hands-on electrical experience. (Food industry desirable).
- Must be able to read electrical drawings.
- Experience with PLC variable speed drive and control systems
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm. Regular overtime on Saturday (x1.5)and Sunday (x2).
For more information or to discuss confidentially please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333