Salary: £29,000 per annum
Working hours: 12 hour shifts, rotating patterns.
Grafton Engineering recruitment has been exclusively retained by a growing manufacturing firm based in Enniskillen to recruit a Maintenance Engineer. This is a senior post and will involve leading a team of 3 skilled engineers. This is an opportunity to join a well established business who have a number of successful manufacturing sites across the UK & Ireland.
Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager, the Maintenance Engineer will adhere to and improve a structured preventative maintenance schedule to achieve and sustain all departmental targets which consist of output, quality, delivery & cost.
- Support production team in day to day operations.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Operate, maintain and repair automatic and semi-automatic machinery.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Supervision and liaison with all contractors on site.
- Report any defects regarding materials or machinery.
- Sound electrical, mechanical and pneumatic knowledge/qualifications.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a maintenance role.
- Ability to solve complex problem using fault finding techniques.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Patrick Moore on 02890 323333