Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Days
Location: County Armagh
Salary: 30-34k negotiable plus benefits
My client is a UK market leading, progressive production firm located in County Armagh. They have a current opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team with primary responsibility for planned, preventative maintenance across the facility. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a leading salary for a day shift position.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Electrical Maintenance Engineer will:
- Day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance duties
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- Repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Technical Skills
- Time served Technician as a Mech-Elect maintenance within production environment
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333