Mechatronic Maintenance Engineer
Salary: 30-35k negotiable plus benefits and regular overtime.
Working hours: Continental Shifts
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading local business who operate in the Automotive industry.
My client is a UK market leading, progressive production firm located in Lisburn. They have current opportunities for a Mechatronic Maintenance Engineers to join their team with primary responsibility for planned, preventative maintenance across the Lisburn facility. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a leading salary for a shift position.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the Mechatronic Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance on plant, machinery, pneumatics, hydraulics, buildings and utilities.
- Electrical and mechanical repair to automated manufacturing machinery.
- Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel.
- Identify opportunities and liaise with the Departmental Managers to implement improvements or modifications to capital equipment, methods of work, safe behaviors
- Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
- Contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
- Maintaining appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- Work with spares management and work to ensuring critical spares are readily available when needed in the parts department
- You will be involved in project work, including new installs, commissioning and refurbishment
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment .
- 2 years of experience in automation, mechatronics, robotics, or related field.Strong Technical Skills.
- Time served Technician as a Mech-Elect maintenance within production environment.
The successful Mechatronic Maintenance Engineer will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience plus overtime on a regular basis.
The Mechatronic Maintenance Engineer will ideally live within the County Armagh area however the client is willing to speak with candidates that may be open to travel or even relocation.
Interested Mechatronic Maintenance Engineers can apply by submitting a completed CV via the link on the job board.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.