Location: County Armagh
Salary: £33,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
My client is a leading brand in the manufacture of specialist plastics across a range of industries. They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Technician to join their County Armagh facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks and will work as part of the Engineering Team in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Complete maintenance and repairs within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies
- Carry out the requirements of the planned preventative maintenance program
- Install new machinery and equipment accurately and efficiently, within required timescales
- Ensures tool kit meets 'minimum requirements' and personal and Company supplied tooling is maintained to the appropriate standards
- Comply with Company and Government legislation regarding Health & Safety
- Perform daily in depth fault finding, diagnosis and breakdown repairs
- Keep up-to-date maintenance records of all daily activities
- This role incorporates continental shift work
- Time served apprenticeship in electrical, Mechatronic or electrical maintenance discipline.
- Min 3 years post apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of DC drives and controls
- Must have practical Knowledge of automated control systems
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, customer service and time management skills
- Experience in a similar industry
- Demonstrated ability to apply 'tool room' skills and tolerances
For more information or to discuss confidentially please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333