Maintenance Engineer - DAYS - Ballymena
Salary - Negotiable salary (£23,000 to £27,000) Circa
(This is a Monday to Friday, day-shift position, with occasional overtime on Saturdays)
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Maintenance Engineer for a top manufacturing company based in Ballymena. This position offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
The successful Maintenance Technician will undertake various preventative maintenance and repair tasks on a range of equipment, providing support where required within the factory.
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
· Installing, modifying and repairing mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
· Inspecting machinery, examining drawings or specifications
· Collating and suggesting continuous improvements
· Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
· Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
· Keeping production managers informed of progress
· Carrying out routine servicing schedules
· Completed an appropriate mechatronics or electrical apprenticeship or equivalent HNC/NVQ3 certificate in mechatronics / electrical engineering
· Experience repairing CNC Machinery
· Proven track record in fault finding and repair of processing Machines and controllers (both mechanical and electrical faults)
· PLC experience would be advantageous
· Experience working with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
· Good mechanical aptitude
· Complying with the appropriate Health & Safety standards including PPE
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 23-27k per annum depending on experience plus overtime.
This is a day shift position with core hours Monday to Friday, there will be the occasional requirement for overtime on Saturdays.
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333