Salary: £29,300 plus benefits, negotiable
Shifts - 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm, 11pm to 7am. Rotating
Grafton Engineering recruitment has been exclusively retained by a market leading, Lisburn based manufacturing firm to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer. This position is with a business currently growing and moving from "strength to strength" in their sector with long established working relationships with huge global brands and recent contract wins further cementing their position at the very top of their field!
- Preventative maintenance on plant, machinery, pneumatics, hydraulics, buildings and utilities.
- Electrical and mechanical repair to automated manufacturing machinery.
- Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel.
- Identify opportunities and liaise with the Departmental Managers to implement improvements or modifications to capital equipment, methods of work, safe behaviours
- Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
- Contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
- Maintaining appropriate computerised and manual records and liaise with various department personnel / suppliers and customers
- Work with spares management and work to ensuring critical spares are readily available when needed in the parts department
- You will be involved in project work, including new installs, commissioning and refurbishment
- 3 years experience in a maintenance capacity within manufacturing.
- Time served either electrical or mechanical with multi-skilled experience.
- Electrical experience and ability to read drawings.
- Fault finding experience on automated machinery.
- Experience with arc welding is desirable.
- Hands on approach to diagnosing, solving problems and achieving results.
- PLC variable speed drive and control systems is desirable.
- HNC Engineering is desirable.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please call Patrick Moore on 02890 323333