Maintenance Engineering Supervisor - Days
Location: County Armagh
Salary: 25-30k negotiable plus benefits
My client is a UK market leading, progressive production firm located in County Armagh. They have a current opportunity for a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor to join their team with primary responsibility for the leadership of the Engineering Maintenance team. This is a full time, permanent opportunity. With recent acquisitions the group is experiencing a period of rapid growth, through the addition of new customers, supply networks and investment in new manufacturing processes.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager
The successful candidate will manage and control an Engineering team tasked with the planned preventative and reactive maintenance of a busy production facility involving both mechanical and electrical machinery.
- Lead the maintenance team in meeting production expectations on time, in full, efficiently and on budget including responding to emergency breakdowns and prioritising workload.
- The successful candidate will be a driven, dynamic leader of people with a genuine passion for engineering.
- A hands on problem solver who can call on his skills and experience preferably gained within the fast paced FMCG sector to help develop through time robust and sustainable engineering systems and standards.
- Time served in an Engineering discipline
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within manufacturing in a multi-skilled mechanical/electrical role.
- 5yrs experience in an installation, maintenance or service role
For more information please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333