Maintenance Fitter - Weekend night shift
Salary: Competitive, negotiable depending on experience
My client is a leading, global brand in the FMCG/food sector and one of Ireland's most reputable companies. With multiple sites in Ireland they are a recognised household name. They have vacancies for Maintenance Fitters who will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for:
- Welding (Various Types).
- Working with Mechanical Drive Systems.
- Working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated Work Management documentation.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Must be a Time/Skill-Served Fitter with Industrial Experience.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
- Must have experience of Welding.
- Must have experience of Fabrication.
- Must have experience of Mechanical Drive Systems.
- Industrial Experience is essential.
- Experience within a Food Processing Industry is desirable.
- Experience in the use of Hydraulics and Pneumatics is desirable.
This position is weekend based on the following pattern:
Week 1 - Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday 8pm to 8am
Week 2 - Saturday, Sunday & Monday 8pm to 8am
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333