Salary: £33,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
Working hours: Weekend night shift
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading Food/FMCG Manufacturing firm. My client is a leading brand in the FMCG/food sector and one of Ireland's most reputable companies. With multiple sites in Ireland they are a recognised household name. With recent investment in the region of £25 million pounds in a fully automated manufacturing facility, they have a vacancy for a Maintenance Fitter who will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for:
- Welding (Various Types).
- Working with Mechanical Drive Systems.
- The Maintenance Fitter will have experience working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated work management documentation.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Must be a time served Maintenance Fitter with Industrial Experience.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to diagnose and solve problems.
- Must have experience of Welding.
- Must have experience of Fabrication.
- Must have experience of Mechanical Drive Systems.
- Industrial Experience is essential.
- Experience within a Food Processing Industry is desirable.
- Experience in the use of Hydraulics and Pneumatics is desirable.
This position is weekend based on the following pattern:
Week 1 - Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday 8pm to 8am
Week 2 - Saturday, Sunday & Monday 8pm to 8am
The Maintenance Fitter will ideally live within the County Tyrone area however the client is within reasonable distance from County Armagh, County Down & County Fermanagh locations.
Interested Maintenance Fitters can apply by submitting a completed CV via the link on the job board.
For more information or to discuss in total confidence please contact Patrick Moore on 02890 323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.